07 December, 2009

Melt.

-what the hell is going on?
secret thoughts, dreams and ideas colliding with reality.

trying to separate good from bad,
right from wrong.

is it wrong if in your eyes it's right?
do moral issues matter if you never act upon them,
never tell anyone your thoughts?

how far is out of reach?
why are there things I, as a being, am unable to control, unable to act upon?
is it that I am unable, or is it that I am scared?

Scared of knowing change.
Change takes time.

I hate time.
Why does it exist.
Why do people let numbers control their life?

Why do terrible things happen to wonderful people,
people that have already been through too much,
that deserve so much more than they're being dealt.

what the hell is going on?
thoughts colliding with reality
reality intruding in on my thoughts.
when will it all feel right again.-



there. at least now they are somewhere else aside from just tumbling around in my head. phew.

"..speak no feeling, no I don't believe you.."(Imogen Heap).



No comments:

Post a Comment