10 March, 2010

oh emotions.

Fuck Em'.  :) hahaha.

Today, I quite enjoyed laughing. . . at other people.

You know, the kind of people that think they have everything figured out and are superior to us others. It's like this :
        Think, Think, Think.  Okay, now that's great I love pondering questions and putting questions together for the reason of having myself ponder upon them.

But then again I remember, Oh Hey, that's right, I should still go have fun and do something that I enjoy doing, even if it isn't all that productive. Because ya know, if your not having fun and enjoying something well seriously, why do you deserve a body?  Some other fun-spirit is more deserving of a body if some not so fun spirit isn't going to enjoy a body.

Who are you to tell me what I'm doing is wrong.  What are you doing again?
              Feel Like Writing Later.
                                  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment