14 July, 2010

try thinking about doing what im doing. .

. .because you won't ever find out. 

For a more barefaced note please keep reading. . 
  
Oh swell you made it here, okay so here is the big note... I have most indeed manifested my own reality of where I am physically at right now.  Montana is wonderful and also so mysterious.  With the small town I am in, I have surrounded myself with some outstanding souls.  Truly beautiful.  My big move out here has also moved along much realism within my mind.  I don't mind it at all though, just some more steps in the growing process, right?  My jaw dropping gorgeous fluffy friend, Raea Is five months now and about forty pounds.  She get's bigger every time I look back at her.  It is so funny, she is leashless unless on a road with motorized vehicles during daytime, in which I do put her on a leash but usually that is never because she's always outside playing with myself and whoever I am surrounded by.  (at nighttime she stays alongside to protect me)  Anyways,  It's funny because she is oh so loyal to me as a puppy, literally she is such a rad soul, but she is such a wee one that she sometimes gets a little too curious, and although never actually goes far and comes back, I do not want anyone to steal her. It's just funny how confused she is with her child moments and guard-dog instincts it's like a kid where I give her too much freedom and then she uses it to wander places where she should not go alone.  Oh man, being a p(up)arent is great.  


So,  I have not posted in literally more than a month and so much has happened.  I've realized I need to start writing again, not so much this blog deal, but a book.  Yep, it has for sure reached that time.  I written one before but many people in my world would not yet be ready for that one.   One day, I actually look forward to it too.  


Do not feel much as of writing too much more right this moment. But I shall soon, and soon it shall be.

   

  Goodknight, knot buy.


"Meaning and language are two different things". -T.M

No comments:

Post a Comment