24 October, 2010

pulsating matter

It's falltime.  There are some very spectacular views and the scent of falling dead leaves. Pretty neat.  Alot has changed.  No, I mean everything has changed.  All for the best. It's silly though, you finally start to realize not all problems are caused by you harming yourself with fun things. Sometimes life is just rough.  Keep pushing on though, right.  I haven't been doing many different things out here, and by that I mean I have been doing all the right things. For the first time in forever, or at least since I can think about ever remembering back to - I am in a good place.  A sense of calmness throughout myself, if you will.  I like it, alot.  Feeling embarrassingly  empty without Rae though - who is enormous - however, I will soon be reunited.   Reunited with her and back to NY for what seems like a clean start to celebrate with family and our new addition as well as the new dose of "amazing" that I met.  Life is life. I'm just happy to be living it.
                         Oct. 24, 2010
Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment