05 December, 2010

Heart like a lion, burning like fire

Current Music - Rebelution . Heart like a lion

My mood right now is one half fuzzy, one half content. 

It started snowing here, the pooch is loving it - she never wants to be in the house for more than a few minutes. . most surely a mountain dog.

Finishing my application for Maine today, I'm not really sure why I postponed doing it for so long, but I am 100% positive it is what I want to do at the start of the new year, then off to find a school with a decent horticulture program.  I haven't ever really felt comfort before the way I have been . By that I mean I really like not having that feeling of this is "what I have to do and this is when I have to do it by".  I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do, ever.  But for once I really want this and I'll do it on my own.  Basically for the first time I've been feeling pretty independent.  I'm not really planning my plans around anyone or anything. Prettty rad. It's that time of year - off to listen to my little sister sing in a tree lighting.  Oh, Christmas time- you are too good at bringing people together sometimes.

Later<3

No comments:

Post a Comment