The following conversation I believe had taken place in the month of December in the year 2010.
+ = remarks from different people
I have slightly modified the below conversation (with consent) to clear up comments that would otherwise make less sense than they may already make without having been involved directly in the conversation
+ = remarks from different people
I have slightly modified the below conversation (with consent) to clear up comments that would otherwise make less sense than they may already make without having been involved directly in the conversation
. . .
+ Anyways since middle school until more recently but more specifically, since the end of last year Everything is always an extended thought process. Sometimes it is such a cluster - f_ck with the little life that was going on and now look at what has happened since it all began. Blah!
+ feels like completely falling off the planet?
+ i have been out floating for a while now
+ i didn't know I’d be able to readjust when i left
+ I still don’t know that I’m even readjusted
+ oh, I’m not
+ I expect everything to blow up in my face now.
+ me too. and it STILL does. I’m still learning.
+ and I am legitimately convinced that everyone around me is going to change as drastically as they did
+ one thing at a time is hard when its multiples of lies, desire, relationships, the ’real’ world we want to perceive, what we’re actually living ..etc.
+ even though it’s completely irrational The desire is where it gets fucked.
+ Yeah
+ you and I got replaced.
+ Simply said. I went out last night and stayed completely free of everything
+ have a good time? :):)
+ terrible time. I learned a lot, but the other part of me wanted to go relive my life before but I’ve realized it is impossible and I should not want to. I’m constantly getting played with now at least that‘s what they think they‘re doing, I am actually just kind of laughing and observing.
+ if I knew then what I know now, I would have peaced out sooner. I was so close to a certain amount of calendar days at one point. old habits never die right?
+ mmm the habit could very easily be dead. It is just so different when they are around
+ Yeah
+ its a completely different feeling
+ it really is
+ you can slip right back into la la land where its fine to do whatever you want, how you want... because it worked for so long but you and i were lucky enough to get out by the skin on our teeth. that's only because we were smart enough
+ but ya know what is kind of interesting. i have been spending some time with someone that actually cares, that is disgusted with the fact that I ever had a part in any of it. is it hard to relate to? F_ck ye... sometimes. but i have never had anyone be so truthful to me and forced me for the truth right back - such a new feeling.
+Agreed!
+ and I am legitimately convinced that everyone around me is going to change as drastically as they did
+ one thing at a time is hard when its multiples of lies, desire, relationships, the ’real’ world we want to perceive, what we’re actually living ..etc.
+ even though it’s completely irrational The desire is where it gets fucked.
+ Yeah
+ you and I got replaced.
+ Simply said. I went out last night and stayed completely free of everything
+ have a good time? :):)
+ terrible time. I learned a lot, but the other part of me wanted to go relive my life before but I’ve realized it is impossible and I should not want to. I’m constantly getting played with now at least that‘s what they think they‘re doing, I am actually just kind of laughing and observing.
+ if I knew then what I know now, I would have peaced out sooner. I was so close to a certain amount of calendar days at one point. old habits never die right?
+ mmm the habit could very easily be dead. It is just so different when they are around
+ Yeah
+ its a completely different feeling
+ it really is
+ you can slip right back into la la land where its fine to do whatever you want, how you want... because it worked for so long but you and i were lucky enough to get out by the skin on our teeth. that's only because we were smart enough
+ but ya know what is kind of interesting. i have been spending some time with someone that actually cares, that is disgusted with the fact that I ever had a part in any of it. is it hard to relate to? F_ck ye... sometimes. but i have never had anyone be so truthful to me and forced me for the truth right back - such a new feeling.
+Agreed!
….some time passed and more words were shared…
+ I always thought and still think it was funny and maybe i should have opened my eyes more
because of you but, in my eyes - things were a million percent wonderful and beautiful and colorful…then certain decisions took place and the house I had thought up, burnt down.
we have a sense of realism. At least that’s one thing i have always known that i possesAlways. I’m a dreamer, and am open to new concepts but I have always held on to reality - even if it was just by a fingertip.
+yes!!!!!!!! exactly!
That’s exactly it.
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
The above conversation has been slightly changed due to privacy concerns. It is an extremely close to the heart conversation and for the people that it was between, I have unconditional respect, love and pure hope for. Two very unique ways of life, doing very different things. none the less, so much had been shared. . .without even trying.
we have a sense of realism. At least that’s one thing i have always known that i possesAlways. I’m a dreamer, and am open to new concepts but I have always held on to reality - even if it was just by a fingertip.
+yes!!!!!!!! exactly!
That’s exactly it.
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
The above conversation has been slightly changed due to privacy concerns. It is an extremely close to the heart conversation and for the people that it was between, I have unconditional respect, love and pure hope for. Two very unique ways of life, doing very different things. none the less, so much had been shared. . .without even trying.
Here is to holding on to reality. . And opening up your eyes. Making due with what you have been dealt. No, not making due… expanding. Expanding what you have been dealt. Taking action to achieve what you desire. You can’t manifest anything if you don’t move, otherwise it’s just a thought and you will fall into the category of what most people never climb out of. Be different.
The world can’t turn into an every-person-for -themselves type of game.. .So don’t let it.
Currently, a lot of people are failing miserably regarding that concept.
You can not take, take, take and never give.
You will lose.
Where is the growth in that anyways?
Knowledge, skills, lessons, emotions and so much more need to be shared.
Don’t pull us all down by taking it all away.
Some people have learned from certain people, and maybe that’s the one thing we will always have from certain people. If that is the case, those “some people" may now know how to perceive, talk and live with a more unique outlook (or perhaps it is better to just say way of being) on this life that some of our bodies are going through. The earlier referred to as “certain people”; those are not what made some of those certain peoples smart, it was their own minds. certain people more than likely never realized how much some of the "some people" were taking, listening and figuring out. It may have taken some time, but some of the some people now know much more than wanted. But some of them have also taken it as a lesson, one that many people living their lives in the current time will never even look into. Many people may never like to believe it is there. After all, who really would manifest such happenings in an utterly perfect world? Right...
Ha.
(if you could keep up with that last paragraph..power to ya, kind of confusing)
Here is another thought:
What are bad things?
Are they thing’s that happen that are not what we planned for?
Thing’s that are “cruel”?
Thing’s that are made that can hurt people?
Thing’s that chance balances in our minds?
Thing’s that people do to other things that can endanger other‘s?
Thing’s that are not what we desire?
Thing’s that what society flags as "not the right way".
Is anything really bad? Doesn’t it just depend on what we do with it? Of course, thing’s may mentally, physically hurt in a literal way. But in the end, is it not what our minds make of it? Isn’t it what we actually acquire from situations?
Here is another thought:
What are bad things?
Are they thing’s that happen that are not what we planned for?
Thing’s that are “cruel”?
Thing’s that are made that can hurt people?
Thing’s that chance balances in our minds?
Thing’s that people do to other things that can endanger other‘s?
Thing’s that are not what we desire?
Thing’s that what society flags as "not the right way".
Is anything really bad? Doesn’t it just depend on what we do with it? Of course, thing’s may mentally, physically hurt in a literal way. But in the end, is it not what our minds make of it? Isn’t it what we actually acquire from situations?
Thing's need to start happening.
On that note...later.
No comments:
Post a Comment