29 December, 2010

throw some d's on that ish

I once wrote a letter, many times.
I just couldn't get any of it right.
I took it as a sign.
Unlike what you have been trying to proceed..
I guess I'm just getting good at pressing delete, delete, delete.

I hope that your mind's stay open to knowledge and love.
Free love and much less mail-able drugs.
It takes one to know one, that is right.
Knowing and currently engaged in are different types.
One may be able to see it, but it doesnt mean they're in the stats of it all for once.
They can be going solid like your brains are going mush.

None of this rhymes and its getting mad late.
I think the word i'm looking for is something like procrastinate.

Farewell old laptop,
Hello big lap pup.
How I love when you snuggle me and lay down with a big PloP!

oh my. weak
im calling myself out on this one.
going to rest my eyes. rest can be good<3


oh word i almost forgot..go see TRON in 3d.  If you're not interested in looking at the attractive computer girls in skin tight light up suits ..Daft Punk does the soundtrack ^-^ it's a win/win situation. warning though- leaving the theater is a little sad.  I want on the grid. Or are we already there?

currently listening to some Nujabes and Broken Social Scene "World Sick".


some good music im stuck on thanks to a friend -
 +maps and atlases
       -more specifically the songs Witch and You and Me and the Mountain  but really  just some great guys to listen to as a whole
+ my morning jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment