27 December, 2010

Adding +1 to my family

+1 Meaning a Camera. ^-^ If you know me at all, then you know how badly I have wanted to be hooked up with a digital slr for quite some time now.  So this shall be checked off of my checklist. check. 
So I'm just going to say an early whatup to some awesome travel  photos for my upcoming move and leave it at that.

____


Sit back and relax
surrender your mind to what you have.
Appreciate the noise and the madness
you want the movement, the lack..
of stillness- without it; It'd be a smack..
to the face,  it's a race. 


To appreciate what you have, today seems like more of a task.
Stop creating good and bad.
Be Happy. 
When will people start living by that?

C.M

___

I have been thinking a lot about religion lately. You know, that system of beliefs about purpose and life etc.

Yeah, about that... still thinking.

However, what I think about it is more complicated than I originally had wished it would be to start writing my thoughts on it. Maybe when I feel like sitting in front of the computer for more time and after some more conversations I'll decide to share personal thoughts on the subject.

____

No comments:

Post a Comment